Sundays from 9am to 12pm, the Centro Farmer’s Market is open to the public, and deserves your visit. Created with the goal of fostering community and connecting people with healthy, fresh food in the heart of downtown Burlington, Ontario.
With an assortment of fantastic vendors offering locally grown, baked, cooked, and crafted goods, the Centro Farmer’s Market has more options than you may be able to handle. In the best way.
Here’s a short sample list of just some of the vendors from the 2016 season that we hope to see return for 2017…
‣ Wandering Locavore – Farm Made preserves, Local region Cheeses & charcuterie
‣ Vandenbroek Farms – Local Farm Vegetables & Fruit
‣ Thimbleberry Farm – Local Farm Fruit & Preserves
‣ Blossom Bakery – Flat Bread, Gluten Free Baking, Dairy Free Cheese
‣ Tamp Coffee Co. – Seriously well considered coffee
‣ Deerfield Farm – Hyper Local Burlington Maple Syrup
The Centro Farmer’s Market is just another example of the community feeling that can be found in Canada’s Best Mid-Sized City. The opportunity to highlight great local producers, and give Burlington residents the chance to buy and support local businesses makes it an even easier decision to head down to the market and fill your bag with fruit, vegetables, and goodies.
Whether you make your trip as part of a great day out in beautiful Burlington, or it becomes part of your weekly routine, the Centro Farmer’s Market is a great stop on any Sunday.
Learn more about Centro Market by visiting www.market.centrogarden.com, and stay tuned for more information about the 2017 season including vendors and dates!
Sunday’s 9am – 12pm
437 Brant Street, Burlington, ON
Located off of John Street behind Centro Garden